Welcome to my personal website !
I’m Vozec, passionate about computer science and I’m mainly interested in cybersecurity. That’s why I participate to CaptureTheFlag with my team ‘FlagPoisoning’ every weekend to learn more and more new things !
Moreover, I create many tools on my github to implement attacks/vulnerabilities that I learn.
I prefer cryptography, web challenges and reverse engineering
#!/usr/bin/env python3 from MatrixLib import load def Skills(): learned = ["Reverse","Cryptography","Forensic"] for skill in learned: print('I know ' + skill + " well") def Learn(): Learning = ["Web","Pwn"] for skill in Learning: load(skill) print(skill + 'is being learned') if __name__ == '__main__': Skills() Learn()
Here is a list of all the tools I have so far published :
🔒 Cryptography 🔒
- Feal ALL: This tool is the python implementation of the 3 versions of FEAL encryption
- AES DFA: An implementation of a differential fault analysis on AES 128
- AES Square Attack: An implementation of the Square-Attack on an AES-128
- AES Flipper: An implementation of an AES CBC BitFlip attack
- AES ECB Padding attack: An implementation of a padding attack on AES with ECB mode
- AES CBC Padding attack: An implementation of a padding attack on AES with CBC mode
- Cryptolib: My own cryptography library
- DLP Solver: A tool to solve the discrete logarithm problem with several algorithms
- Facto4CTF: A tool to factor RSA public keys with multiple methods
- Vigenere Plaintext Attack: A simple tool to break the vigenère cipher with a Well knon plaintext
🔨 Reverse Engineering 🔨
🚩 Other 🚩
- CTFilesScan: A website gathering all the file analysis methods common to all CTFs.
- Discord CTFD Parser: A tool to create rooms automatically on discord by parsing a CTFD platform
- Discord Multi Account Detector: A tool to evaluate a reliability score of a discord account
- CTFd Tracker: A tool to detect cheating on ctfs based on CTFD
- Ctfd Account Creator: A tool to quickly register a team on CTFd